How can write mathmatical expressions?

If you have any query about our forum, features and functionality then please ask at here.

Moderator: Rexr

Forum rules
1. Don’t post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, and sexually-orientated contents.
2. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
3. Don't spam other forums,If not sure about your topic then General Discussion Board is best place for you.
4. Always start a new topic for every new discussion.
5. Indian students have facility to use Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu languages in their topic posting!
Ishi

How can write mathmatical expressions?

Postby Ishi » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm

I am searching for the tools through which; I am being able to write mathmatical expressions like in the power of (SuperScript) and at the base of (SubScript) but I have problems with this. Is it not included here but I can seen some users can implement this; How can?

Forum Support

Re: How can write mathmatical expressions?

Postby Forum Support » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Ishi wrote:I am searching for the tools through which; I am being able to write mathmatical expressions like in the power of (SuperScript) and at the base of (SubScript) but I have problems with this. Is it not included here but I can seen some users can implement this; How can?

1. Use button sup for terms in the powers of; like
(a+b)[sup]Include the term here![/sup] = (a+b)[sup]2[/sup]

2. Use button sub for terms in the base of; like
(a+b)[sub]Include the term here![/sub] = (a+b)[sub]2[/sub]

If you have more questions, then ask freely!
Thanks

Ishi

Postby Ishi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Thanks

Deepti

Postby Deepti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Good!

Dellorik1992

Postby Dellorik1992 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:10 pm

I have seen many member on the forum showing latest blog post in there profile. Did anyone know how is it so and am I able to do the same stuff.

I Know Nothing

Postby I Know Nothing » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Dellorik1992 wrote:I have seen many member on the forum showing latest blog post in there profile. Did anyone know how is it so and am I able to do the same stuff.

First of all, don't changed the topic title of discussion. If you need to discuss with new topic title then Go to the relevant forum and create a new topic of your problem.